The patches that have strengthened, mended, and formed me.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Why Patches?

 Hello. I'm really excited to enter the blogging world! I had a very difficult time coming up with the title of my blog, so I asked my parents for help. My dad inspired the title Patches, so thanks dad. :) I looked up the meaning of the word patch and one of the definitions is that a patch strengthens and mends. I thought "How perfect!" As a new missionary I hope to place patches in student's lives and I know my life will be patched in many ways. 

Blogging is going to be a way for me to track my missionary journey, share it with others, and share how Christ is blessing my life. I hope you find entertainment, laughter, and joy in my posts. My life is going to have some radical changes over the next 2 years and I can't wait to experience them all! Please feel free to comment, critique, praise, or contact me. I'd love to talk, pray for you, or hear your journey. Here's to entering into a new adventure! :D

3 comments:

  1. anna! will you enable the "follow" button for your blog so I can follow you and keep track of your blog? or maybe it's on here and I'm just missing it! I'm so excited for you and want to read about your adventures :)

    -sarah r.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    Im glad to have met you during your student teaching experience. Enjoy your missonary work, take care
    M. Peréz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I don't know how! lol. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
    Coach Perez, thanks! Don't worry, I'll keep you updated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'm Anna. Jesus has transformed my life and I want to share His love with the world.
Powered by Blogger.

© Patches, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena